TESDA- Certification of Authentication and Verification Procedure
· 2x2 picture 1 for each document
· Enrollment List (2 xerox copy, for each document)
· Terminal of Services( 2 xerox copy, for each document)
· Transcript of Records (2 xerox copy, for each document)
· Diploma (2 xerox copy, for each document)
1. Go to your nearest TESDA Regional Office. For those who live in Cavite area, TESDA Cavite Regional Office is located at Trece Martires City, Capitol, near the Trece National High School.
2. Ask for assistance to the TESDA personnel.
3. Fill up the forms given to you and indicate your contact information.
4. Pay 30Php for each document.
5. You can give you 2x2 ID picture or you can just bring it when you are going to claim your document.
6. CAV release usually takes 14 working days.
TESDA regional office in Cavite, only accept document certification only on Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 03:00pm only.
2x2 picture must be acceptable and at least wearing polo or polo shirt.
· 30 Php per document for CAV only